Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"How to Approach a Woman" - Are You a Loser If You Ask This Question?

Well let me answer that straight away: No you are NOT a loser if you have to ask how to approach a woman.

I am not a loser, and I was asking this question six months ago. At that time, I didn't have a lot of confidence around women...Maybe you are feeling the same right now.

You see, most men don't know how to approach a woman. Some men are lucky - They are exceptionally good looking, or they just happen to get in a situation where a beautiful girl falls for them. Or maybe, they are one of the lucky few who are "naturals" when it comes to approaching girls.

Most of us though, don't have this skill by nature. And we most certainly don't learn it in school.

So what do we do? Well most men choose to settle for anything that they can get (if they can get any at all...) while they look at the woman they would really like to call theirs.. But they know they will never be confident enough to approach her.

You, however, did something different. You searched for an answer to the question that was bugging you: How to approach a woman. You are trying to overcome your problem.

In my book that doesn't make you a loser - it makes you a winner! You realized that you were lacking a certain skill, so you went to look for training. That's a perfectly reasonable thing to do, and the first step in the right direction if you want to become good (or even great) at approaching women.

Listen, I will point you to the book that has changed my life six months ago.

Click here to read a free sample chapter from the book that I found when I was trying to learn how to approach a woman. Last time I checked, the guy who runs it was even offering a free mini-course. If he still has that offer, do yourself a huge favor and take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment